Thursday, May 6, 2010

Our Garden!!!

I have been waiting all winter to start our garden again. I know, I live in San Diego, and should have my garden kept up all year, right? Well, I didn’t ☺ My goal is to do that this year for sure!! Anyway, we already have sprouts coming up and I’m not sure what it is, but I become like a child, jumping up and down and checking on them everyday. I haven’t started with the pictures yet because I’ve been crazy busy! But, I did take some pics of the seed packets we planted for an oral report Hannah was doing. So here’s what we planted: IMG_1843.jpg​ Broccoli, Snap Peas, Yellow Squash Cantaloupe IMG_1844.jpg​ Edamame, Cauliflower, Carrots, Mini Watermelon, Beans IMG_1846.jpg​ Pickle Cucumbers Radishes, Bell Peppers, Jalapeno Peppers, Sweet Peppers, Spinach, Tomatoes, Japanese Cucumbers, Tarragon, Basil, Savory & Dill. More pictures to come of the real deal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment