Sunday, February 13, 2011

Our superbowl activities...

***Wrote this on Super Bowl Sunday & didn't get it posted
until now :)
We are currently in Big Bear, CA, for a little, much needed,
vacation! We are watching the superbowl, but it's not really
teams I'm that excited about. And my girls are totally not
into it! So, I had to come up with some creative ideas to
keep them busy. We decided we'd do our nails.
I know what you're saying, "well of course, 'cause that's what
you do during the Superbowl!!"
The girls decided to do colors from each team. If the Chargers
had made it, we'd be all Blue & Gold...but alas they did not!
So, one hand Steelers, one hand Packers :) Here's how they
turned out...


Our green was a little light, but it's all we had :) I decided to
experiment with mine...something kinda fun :) I've been experimenting
with different designs & color combos for Kenz's party.
Here's mine...


We also had some delicious soup & homemade GF bread.
It's one of my Rachel Ray favorites, Mini Meatball Minestra.
Recipe Here
Perfect for this chilly weather & superbowl festivities...as mellow
as they were :)
What was your favorite superbowl snack?? I hope you had a terrific
day, superbowl or not!


No comments:

Post a Comment