Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Meal Plan for week of 10/3/10


So, as all you women out there know...life can get
in the way of some of our best laid plans. I had to
tweek a few things last week & this, because I just
plain forgot to get my crock pot out last week :) But,
I'm going to keep the meal plan the same for how I
planned it for sanity sake :)

Sun 10/3: out of town
Mon 10/4: No Crust Quiche...so good!!
Here's the recipe.
I actually changed a couple of things, for health
& what I had on hand. Instead of the evaporated
milk, I used low fat milk, instead of sausage I used
Canadian bacon (sausage would've been awesome
too), and instead of cheddar I used white cheese.
I also used real shredded potatoes instead of hash
browns. My family loved it and my hubby went back
for more :) I'm actually eating the left overs right
now :)
Tues 10/5: Clam chowder & GF french bread
Here's the recipe I'm going to try. My parents
make a great one, but I'm going out of my comfort
zone just to try new things :) And I'm subbing Bob's
Red Mill GF Mix for the AP flour.
Wed 10/6: Baked Cod with red beans & rice
Here is the recipe for the beans & rice...mmmm
Thurs 10/7: GF Lasagna
Fri 10/8: Sausage Casserole Recipe
Sat 10/9: Mexican buffet...this is a staple in our
house! We do beans, ground meat, rice, cheese,
salsa, guacamole, sour cream, chips, corn tortillas,
& this time I'm going to attempt a GF flour tortilla...
cross your fingers :), tomatoes, whatever we have,
and everybody makes their own!!

Hope you all have a great week & try some of these yummy recipes!


No comments:

Post a Comment