Monday, August 27, 2012

First day of 2nd & 5th grade!!


We finally made it to the first day of school!! We had a good summer, but a bit long for this mama!! It's funny though, when I dropped them off, I had a hard time driving away. Trying to figure out what I'm gonna do with all this time to myself :)

Anyway, these 2 are getting so big so fast! I'm really having a hard time with 5th grade this year. It just snuck up on me. How in the world can she be in 5th grade!!?? It just feels like it's all down hill from here :) But, I'm so proud of her, making it through a really tough year last year. I'm excited to see what this year holds! And my little 2nd grader!! She's so excited for this year & I'm so glad. She woke up at 6:45 (which is super early for this little anti-mornings girl) without being coaxed. Think she was excited!!?? She was one big smile this morning!! They are going to a new school this year & I'm just a little anxious to see how it's gonna go. It should be a great year & I'm excited to see how much they grow & learn! I need to stop saying excited :) But, that's what the first day of school is all about!!!

Praying they have a great day & love this new & improved environment for learning!! I hope all of your first days went/will go great! I always love the first day...so many possibilities & such an amazing road ahead of learning & new experiences!! Kinda wish I was going back to school :)

Happy New School Year to all of you!!
Daddy went to work late so he could see them off. Yearly tradition...thanks daddy!!!

Off we go!! Daddy's got the supplies :)

Here's the building...off to a new adventure!

Kenz in her classroom! So exciting!

Hannah in her classroom...sitting with her friend Riley from church. A huge blessing that she knew someone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment