Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Catching up...

Hey peeps,
I know I haven't blogged in a while!! I've been super
busy & then this Thanksgiving weekend I got sick. I'm
still feeling a little crummy, but I thought I'd use this
time on the couch to catch up with some blog posts.
Here is all of October...Halloween & all...

This is our owl cake that we made for their school's
Halloween Carnival cake contest. We won 2nd place
in "Most creative use of edible ingredients"


Our Halloween pancakes...


This year's costumes...Taco & Taco Bell sauce packet.


Here's the girls with their friends Hailey & Taylor


Yummy Gluten Free Apple Crisp...recipe to come.


So, that's most of October :) I have a few more things
from October to share with you, but I'll do that in my
next post. Hope you had a great holiday
season!!!
More to come!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment