Monday, January 31, 2011

Feburary meal planning & stuff


Hey peeps...I decided to give myself a challenge.
I am planning to blog 3 times a week. Considering
how little I've done it in the last few months...that's
going to be tricky. Especially since we are moving :)
I know I'm crazy, but blogging is very therapeutic when
I'm feeling stressed. I'm going to start out this month
with my meal plans!!
This is for 2 weeks. We are going to Big Bear next week
for some R&R & snow fun.
Mon: GF Mac n Cheese
Tues: Crockpot Minestrone soup
Wed: Chipotle BBQ Chicken with Rosemary Garlic
Potatoes & Carrots
Thurs: Crockpot Sausage Casserole
Fri: GF Pizza
Sat: on the road
Sun: Meatball Minestra & Grilled cheese, GF oatmeal cookies
Mon: Chicken & gravy Recipe here
Tues: left overs
Wed: Clam chowder & french bread, GF crockpot apple cake
Recipe here
Thurs: Meatloaf, green beans & mashed potatoes
Fri: Chicken w/20 cloves of garlic & roasted veggies
Sat: on the road


No comments:

Post a Comment