Friday, April 9, 2010

Coffee House Fundrasier: Love is the Word

It's my favorite time of the year....COFFEE HOUSE FUNDRAISER time!!!
You are all invited!! I would love to see you there! Here is your very special
invitation!!
This is a great night of music, poetry, coffee, desserts and more!! Bring a couple
dollars to purchase coffee, desserts & a few cool items. All the proceeds from the
desserts & coffee will go to 3 mission teams headed to Belize, Brazil & Mozambique.
And the venders are giving a percentage to these teams as well.

2 comments:

  1. How did it go? Any pics? :)

    Blessings-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was amazing...thanks for asking!!! I didn't take any pics, but I'm hoping someone did :) I just didn't have time. We had some amazing musicians and my cupcakes turned out awesome!! I'll be posting them in my shop :)
    Thanks again for asking!!!!

    ReplyDelete